SERVPRO Team Harvey is searching for Priority Responder (Fire Chaser) for Hudson County, Monmouth County, West Somerset County, NJ.
In this role, you will be responding to emergency leads in real-time and selling our company services to affected homeowners and commercial properties. Our franchise subscribes to services that provide emergency leads in real-time. These leads will be provided to the fire chaser and the individual will be expected to show up at the scene of the emergency, make contact with the homeowner or the authorized individual, and sell the necessary services to remediate the damage caused by the emergency.
We are a full-service restoration company that performs all restoration and reconstruction services in-house. We are also a preferred vendor for all major insurance companies. These two elements are an enormous advantage in selling services to affected property owners. This position can be very lucrative for the right individual with the potential to earn six (6) figured in the first year of employment.
- The Priority Responder’s primary responsibility is to arrive quickly to any scene of a fire emergency to consult with property owners impacted by fire damage to enable implementation of property recovery initiatives.
- The Emergency Responder will utilize fire/police calls to respond to local calls and discern types of services needed. Responsible for responding to emergency property situations and all generated leads.
- Responsible for educating the consumer on products or services.
- Sell company services and products.
- Monitors and interprets lead sources (emergency notification systems).
- Establish and maintain working relationships with local emergency response agencies and local community.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the customers/homeowners.
- Track and complete a weekly log of job activity.
- Build and maintain a database of customer information to include date of call, time of call, contact information, agency name and agency contact information.
Our ideal candidate will possess outside sales route experience and be able to provide quick response times to calls within that geographic area. Additionally, candidates must have availability 24/7 to respond quickly to local emergencies. Candidates with a proven track record of Construction Sales, and ability/ confidence/personality to perform and deliver in a high pressure, cut-throat environment of Fire Chasing will be given serious consideration. Fire department and public adjuster networks help secure fire damage restoration claims.
Interested parties should send their resume to HR@SERVPROTeamHarvey.com.
Locations: Hudson County, NJ • Monmouth County, NJ • West Somerset County, NJ