If your goal is to increase exposure and grow your business then a membership in The Matawan-Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce can help you do just that. Its primary objective is to promote economic growth by supporting member businesses within Matawan Borough, Aberdeen Township and surrounding communities.
Benefits of Membership:
1) The Chamber organizes monthly networking events and educational programs where you have opportunities to meet potential customers, enhance business skills, meet community leaders and other local business people.
2) As a Chamber member, you will receive optimum networking and referral opportunities to generate business growth. Cross promoting and patronizing member businesses are strongly encouraged. Your company will be a “recommended business” when individuals request referrals. Only Chamber members’ names are given as referrals when inquiries come into the Chamber office.
3) Tax Deduction… Chamber membership is tax deductible as a necessary business expense.
4) Receive Member–to-Member Discounts
5) Members are given several opportunities for additional exposure:
- The Matawan-Aberdeen Chamber Business Directory of which over 2000 copies are distributed to all our members and to key locations throughout the community.
- The Chamber Website Business Directory
- What’s New With Our Members – Facebook and Twitter feeds will go out about members activities, events and special activities
- Monthly emails/newsletter highlighting member news
Members are urged to volunteer on various Chamber committees where they have more opportunities to gain exposure to other members, community leaders and potential customers. A member can apply for a position on the Board of Directors by applying to the Nominating Committee when vacancies arise.