Restoration Crew Chiefs
SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Career progression
- Professional development
And more! As a Restoration Crew Chief, you will oversee all aspects of assigned restoration projects and assigned restoration crews. This front-line position leads their team to operational excellence.
- Oversee crews and resources to provide service on active projects
- Review job site documentation to support the services provided and ensure proper client paperwork requirements are met
- Ensure that readings are taken at each location and enter them into the “Drybook” format
- Document job activities with photos taken of all areas where work is performed
- Provide priority response to potential customers
- Participate in training restoration teammates
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Preferrably 3 years of industry experience
- IICRC certification preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.