Ignite your Career with Grapevine Pro and earn Great Pay doing it.
At Grapevine Pro, we’ve designed a personal development program for Entry Level Sales Representatives that will help you harness your sales skills to their fullest potential. As you work for a purpose-driven company, you’ll enjoy a base salary and commissions, and receive the training necessary to build a stable sales career. We’ll cover your training costs, ensuring you’re well taken care of from the start. Moreover, we recognize your dedication, hard work, and personal growth through our comprehensive benefits package.
This position requires field territory work within the following assigned counties: Middlesex, Monmouth, and Ocean.
What you’ll do as an Entry Level Sales Rep:
- Generate qualified leads of homeowners interested in residential solar energy systems.
- Schedule prospective customers for a free information session.
- Serve as a consultant and provide useful product knowledge to qualifying homeowners.
- Acquire, retain, and constantly develop industry knowledge.
- Represent Grapevine Pro Inc. and its brand with professionalism and integrity.
- Meet and exceed our lead generation goals.
What you’ll bring:
- Be self-driven and highly motivated.
- Have a proven track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Have a cell phone with data and internet.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Certain opportunities may require a clean DMV record.
Our benefits are tailored for your success.
Your hard work and dedication to our customers and you never go unnoticed. To reward you, we offer:
- Base Salary plus commission
- Paid Training
- Health, dental and company paid vision.
- Competitive 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Life insurance
We’ve been a trusted name for over twenty years.
Grapevine Pro – Paving the Way to a Brighter, Healthier Energy Future
At Grapevine Pro, we’ve been dedicated to changing the way the world consumes energy and hires contractors since 2020. Our efforts have been recognized with a listing among Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 largest companies, highlighting our commitment to this mission. With over 1,000 homeowners using our services, we’re constantly seeking talented individuals to help us create a brighter future.
Join us at Grapevine Pro and grow your career while making a positive impact on the world. We’ll support you every step of the way as you embrace personal growth and help us pave the path to a brighter, healthier energy future.
Full Time position