The Matawan-Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce seeks a detail-oriented, tech-knowledgeable, customer service-oriented individual to join our team. Opportunity for growth and advancement for the right candidate.
- Assist with implementation and all administrative tasks associated with networking events
- Follow up on membership renewals via phone and email
- Keep email, membership & other lists up to date
- Post announcements on social media
- General correspondence – prepare communications such as letters, emails, spreadsheets and reports
- Assist with other tasks as needed
- Prior office experience necessary, including answering phones, general clerical duties, basic accounting skills and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with social media platforms and mass email programs (experience with Constant Contact a plus)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive team player, willing to learn new tasks and pitch in when needed
- Flexible schedule, occasional evenings and weekends
Position to start at 10-15 hours per week.
Starting Salary: $16 – $18/hour
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Matawan-Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.