Inner Clarity is a growing private practice located in Hazlet, NJ that offers counseling services to children, adolescents, and adults. Additional locations to be added in 2021!! Our therapists specialize in various areas and each have different levels of training and experience that they are able to utilize in therapy. All of our therapists are knowledgeable of the importance of mindfulness/meditation/yoga/breathwork and other holistic practices to heal the mind. body, and spirit.
Our Vision: At Inner Clarity, we believe that all parts of a person: mind, body, and spirit, need to be in balance in order to create a “clear mind for a healthy life”. Inner Clarity is currently looking for fully licensed therapists who are humble, hungry, smart, and ready to join our ever growing private practice. We are currently seeking professionals who have a specialty/training in one or more of the following areas:
- Career Counseling
- Cultural Diversity
- Racial Trauma
- Play/Art Therapy for Children
- Creative Therapies for Teens
- College-related Stress
- Trauma/EMDR/Somatic Experiencing
- Couples Therapy (with training in Imago Relationship Therapy, or comparable training)
- Substance Abuse
We offer flexible hours, in-house training and supervision, support within an interdisciplinary team of professionals, and a unique opportunity to help build a practice around your talents and specialties. Evening and/or weekend availability is a must.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide direct face to face/telehealth sessions with clients on a weekly or biweekly basis
- Facilitate groups when needed and inform community of the groups we offer
- Maintain communication within the community to make other practitioners aware of the services we offer
- Demonstrate competency in the knowledge and skills necessary to maximize best possible treatment outcomes for each client
- Maintain multi-cultural sensitivity and awareness with other professionals and within the treatment room
- Maintain clinical documentation in an accurate, timely manner
- Interact and present oneself professionally and respectfully with clients, families, and staff in performance of daily duties at all times
- Coordinate discharge planning and communicate plans clearly to clients, their families, and all other providers involved with the client
- Maintain standards of confidentiality
- Adhere to Inner Clarity LLC’s policies and procedures while maintaining a high standard of quality care
- Maintain all continuing education credit hours as required by your Professional Licensing Board
- Master’s Degree in counseling psychology, social work or other closely related field.
- Must be able to provide at least 20 clinical hours per week, including two evenings, or 1 evening and 1 weekend day per week. Consideration can be made to those with specific specialty areas for part time work (minimum of 10 client hours per week).
- Primary Therapist: Must be a NJ Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), NJ Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). Licensure must be in good standing.
- Associate Therapist: Must be a NJ Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), Licensed Social Worker (LSW) with a minimum of 1 year experience providing clinical services.
Inner Clarity offers a competitive “Tier-Based” fee-for-service according to licensure level as well as a variety of other benefits, including:
❖ W2 Employee of the practice
❖ Medical Benefits for full time staff (20 or more billable hours/week)
❖ Paid Sick Time
❖ FREE In-House Training and CEUs, and/or training reimbursement
❖ Flexible Work Schedule
❖ Paid Malpractice Policy
❖ Newly Renovated and beautiful office space
❖ All billing needs and credentialing is done for you
❖ New intake calls and patient insurance verification is done for you
We are actively seeking professionals of all cultures, races, religions, and gender expressions with varying specialty areas to meet the clinical needs of our patients. We are able to provide in-house supervision and training for LCSWs, LPCs, LMFTs, LSWs/LACs who have experience working in the counseling field.
Please send your resume to: Robyn@innerclarityllc.com