Date(s) - 10/05/2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Main St., Matawan
You waited all year for this day – Matawan Day & Fall Festival 2019
Weather permitting, it will be held on October 5th from 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm. If Mother Nature does not cooperate, it will be on Sunday, October 6th. Free admission.
During this annual event, thousands of people make their way down Main Street, Matawan to visit the over 120 booths and tables of crafters/artisans, retailers, food vendors, local restaurants, professionals, and non-profit organizations who were ready to showcase their products, and services.
Enjoy a variety of sensational food from new and annual favorite food vendors including and local restaurants, even a gluten-free food truck this year. While tasting their culinary treats, stop to watch the talented dance companies and listen to the performances of vocalists and bands. Have fun in the bounce houses or playing a game or two. Spend some time shopping and perusing through the booths of crafters and artisans or see what services and products are available to you by the many local businesses that support this wonderful event.
Below are some of the exciting attractions:
– Pumpkin decorating event for the kids sponsored by The Geekery and The Farm at Lloyd Road. A donation of $2 per pumpkin will be requested for the MACOC Scholarship Fund. This scholarship is awarded each year to a deserving Senior from Matawan Regional High School. The event will be held in front of the soon-to-be Town Center across from The Geekery. It will start at noon and run until pumpkins are gone.
– Slider Eating Contest sponsored by Maloney’s to be held at 2:30 pm by Maloney’s Restaurant. Go to Maloney’s restaurant to sign up beforehand.
– Pasta Eating Contest sponsored by DiBari’s Main Street Pizza to be held at 3:30 pm in front of Santander Bank. Go to DiBari’s restaurant to sign up beforehand.
– The Star Cars will be back including the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 and Scooby Doo Mystery Machine and others provided by a friend of the Matawan Historical Society
– Strike a Pose at the photo booths provided by Milestone Photo Booth Rentals and sponsored by Garden State Smiles
– Autograph Signing – Monika Aksamit – Matawan’s own Bronze medal Olympian Fencer will sign autographs and collect donations to help send her to Tokyo for the 2020 Olympics.
Stephen Baker “The Touchdown Maker” from NY Giants will be bringing his Super Bowl trophy and signing autographs
– Beer & Wine Garden sponsored by MJ’s Restaurant
– After Hours entertainment in the grassy area next to Maloney’s. Not ready to leave at 5:00? Maloney’s patio will be open and bands will continue to play until 7:00…
– DeeJay & EmCee – Adam Saber Event Entertainment
– Roving Announcer – Anthony Caltabilota from Calta Tax & Finance Services
PARKING will be available at the Aberdeen-Matawan Train Station with a shuttle sponsored by Maloney’s running all day to and from the event.
We would like to thank the following sponsors for their support. This event would not be the success that it always is without them.
Diamond – OceanFirst Bank,
Platinum – CareOne at Holmdel, Independent Newspaper, MJ’s Restaurant, NorthEast Spine & Sports Medicine
Gold – Bedle Funeral Home, Compact Auto Body, DiBari’s Main Street Pizza, Dunkin’ of Matawan, Farmer’s Insurance-Tim Clifton Agency, Flight, Fit N Fun, Garden State Smiles, The Link at Aberdeen Station, Maloney’s Restaurant, RE/MAX Champions, Solterra Recycling, Town Tire Service
Silver – Arrow Staffing, East Coast Karate Center, The Edge at Matawan, The Learning Center, Matawan Town Center, Next Level All Star Dance, Ross Maghan Agency
VENDOR SPOTS ALL SOLD OUT – SEND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be put on a waiting list in case of cancellations